- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website (www.grharris.co.uk) is operated by G&R Harris Ltd, a company incorporated in England & Wales under company number 04686785 and whose registered address is at ‘Oaks Yard’ Nutbourne, Nr Chichester, West Sussex PO18 8RL. VAT Registration number GB123445566.
The following Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreements, warranties, representations, undertakings or understandings between the parties and may not be varied except in writing.
- Goods purchased will comply with the Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994 and be of Satisfactory Quality unless otherwise specified on the listing.
- Parts purchased online carry a minimum warranty of 30 days.
This warranty is void if any part supplied has been tampered with in any way, for example seal broken, taken apart etc.
The warranty does not cover any labour charges or any costs arising from the fitting of the part.
- If any part supplied by G&R Harris is shown to be faulty during this period, it may be returned to us for an exchange. If no exchange is available within 72 hours a refund will be given.
- Part(s) correctly supplied by us may be returned within 14 days. You are responsible for the costs and safe return of the item(s).
It is your responsibility to check that any part supplied is correct prior to fitting.
We will refund the items bought in full but will not refund delivery costs nor pay for any fitting charges.
Refunds will only be made upon the safe return of the goods to our premises.
- Where complete engines are supplied, this will generally include the head, block and sump only, but may include items like water pump and cam belt. You must state if additional engine parts are required or add as appropriate from stock parts listed in our catalogue. If in doubt, please contact us before placing your order.
- All goods must be inspected for transit damage upon delivery and before signing. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign, refuse delivery & contact us within 1 working day.
In the event that the delivery driver does not allow time to inspect the goods you may choose to sign for them. In that case, you must ensure that a note is made that the condition of the delivered goods has not been checked and then proceed to check the goods immediately. If transit damage is found, please contact us within 1 working day.
- Special conditions for certain items; failure to undertake these procedures will invalidate the warranty.
Complete engines supplied must be fitted with a new timing belt/cam belt/chain and filled with new oil upon installation.
Gearboxes supplied must be filled with new oil upon installation.